Training and Inductions
Safety Training Assurance Group provides health and safety training solutions, delivering a broad range of health and safety related training solutions and support services.
We pride ourselves on our interactive learning process.
We provide our clients with accredited and non-accredited training and also bespoke training solutions for any client specific requirements. During the bespoke course design process Safety Training Assurance Group will fully integrate your company’s policy and procedures within the material. This ensures that your delegates fully understand their responsibilities.
At Safety Training Assurance Group our aim is to inspire delegates and engage them by making the subject of health and safety interesting and relevant to their job roles. We believe that if training is enjoyable and stimulating, your staff will be engaged by the sessions and their content. We understand all delegates are individuals and have individual learning styles. Within our training sessions we promote a blended learning approach to support the delegates within their acquisition of knowledge.
Safety Training Assurance Group has partnered with a number of RTOs which allows us to expands our scope of accredited courses on offer and to meet the learning requirements of our current & future clients.
Our delivery methods include:
- Classroom based, face-to-face (trainer led)
- Personal training, 1-to-1
- Online eLearning
- Blended learning
- On-the-job training – traineeships
The suite of training courses we have extensive experience in delivering includes:
- Certificate IV in WHS
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- WHS Risk Management Training
- NSW Workcover Health and Safety Representative Training
- NSW Workcover HSR Gap Training
- Health and Safety Committee Training
- Safety Induction development and implementation
- Incident Investigation training
- Emergency Response Training
- Manual Handling