Our team has undertaken a diverse range of safety related tasks for abroad range of business and government agencies.
The business is led by industry well regarded safety industry figure, Pat Farrell.
Here’s an excerpt from the delegates program at the Arboriculture Australia Conference & Trade Show held in Hobart in July 2012 where our General Manager, Pat Farrell was one of the guest speakers. He was asked to speak on the 2011 Model WHS Legislation.
“An expert in compliance and risk mitigation, Pat is responsible for ensuring strict safety standards are identified and adhered to within all systems and services offered by his clients. Pat has conducted numerous safety audits in NSW, QLD and Victoria with particular experience in the Self Insurer sector. He has also played an integral part in developing, implementing and maintaining a National Safety Management System for a self insured business. He has significant experience in reviewing and evaluating contractor management systems ensuring governance to appropriate legislation and business standards. Prior to his career in the Safety Compliance industry, Pat spent several years in front line emergency services.”
Our staff hold the following industry related qualifications:
- BSB60407 – Advanced Diploma of Management
- BSB60607 Advanced Diploma Occupational Health & Safety
- TAE40110 Cert IV in Training & Assessment
- BSB41407 Cert IV Occupational Health & Safety
- RABQSA-AU Management Systems Auditing
- RABQSA-TL Leading Management Systems audit teams
- PAQs accredited to deliver Level1 from the Course in Advanced Safety & Quality Awareness
- CPCCOH1001A-Work Safely in the construction Industry
- AS & QA 91437 Advanced Safety Awareness
- TapRoot -& ICAM Root Cause Analysis
- WorkCover NSW OHS Consultation
- WorkCover NSW Health and Safety Representative Training
- WorkCover Return to Work Coordinator
- Advanced Diploma Environmental Management systems (EMS) – SAI Global (in progress)
Please download our Certified OHS Practitioner certificate