Staying in front of legislative changes
How can you reduce the time and work needed to monitor, analyse and stay compliant with all the rules and regulations? How can you stay ‘in the know’, anticipate change and save time?
Compliance with or adherence to the Work Health & Safety Act 2011 and other relevant legislation and regulations related to health and safety of your employees is an important legal requirement for all businesses.
Fines for non-compliance are steadily increasing in volume and value with some fines reaching into the millions and being unaware of your legal responsibilities and duties is not a defence.
Attaining compliance and then remaining compliant with laws and regulations can be time-consuming, labour-intensive and costly, especially in the face of today’s unprecedented complexity and volume of regulations.
The WHS Act is anchored on the “internal responsibility system” which means both employers and employees share responsibility for keeping the workplace safe and all staff members healthy. Supervisors and workers both have roles to play.
At Safety Training Assurance Group our role is to keep our clients:
- Up-to-date on any changes in workplace WHS regulation
- Explain how it applies to you and the likely consequences for your operations
- Provide you with the means of avoiding many of the regulatory traps
- Help you manage regulatory issues proactively as well as dealing with the issues which inevitably arise
- Help you improve your business performance.